On 28/03/07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I am not sure you would want to do that, as
> if it were to overlap with a normal portupgrade
> the results may be interesting.

Yes, it's become plain to me that the pkgdb -L is working off of metadata that
was updated with the last cvsup, and not the packages that I currently have
installed. So, unless I've done a full portupgrade, pkgdb -L just breaks the
dependencies and I must then fix them via pkgdb -F.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
direction." --Albert Einstein