[mailed (but cc line trimmed) and posted]

On Apr 19, 2007, at 1:34 PM, Chad Perrin wrote:
Any who get emails from me
in this thread today, please check to see if they were addressed to the
list in CC, and if not, forward them to the list if you don't mind.

Surely that will result in multiple copies of your posts all as forwarded messages from others. Instead why don't you go through your sent mail and then resend (to the list only) those that you feel should be posted.

Given the way this thread has been going recently, it might be wise to take the opportunity to give a second judgment about whether the message should be posted.

Unless I am specifically asked something, I'll try to make this my last post to this thread.

Cheers,

-j