On Oct 18, 2007, at 11:32 PM, dhaneshk k wrote:

Here I tried to install Mailman from /usr/ports to be used with postfix
MTA  but I got an error , pls help me to fix thsi error

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/ports/mail/mailman]# pwd

/usr/ports/mail/mailman

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/ports/mail/mailman]# make all install clean MM_GROUPNAME=nobody MM_GROUPID=65534

If you have a normal postfix installation from ports, then don't set those MM_GROUPNAME and MM_GROUPUD defines when you call make. The mailman port knows about the correct values (which those aren't) for a default postfix installation.

-j