Christian Walther wrote:
Hi,

On 16/12/2007, David Goodnature <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
The cron message to mail/root ends with:

   exec: ps2pdf12: not found

I am assuming that cron cannot find a path or a config file for ghostscript,
but I don't have any idea how to fix this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

When calling scripts from cron you only have a very minimal PATH,
something that is /bin:/usr/bin. You have two options: Create a Path
in Script yourself, and make sure that this is really passed over to
the Environment your commands are executed in.
Another option is to exec commands with their full qualified pathname.
In this case you don't have to care wether or not the path is set up
properly.

HTH
Christian

It's also possible to define a PATH variable (and other environment variables too, for that matter) in the crontable. Put them at the top of the file, above the actual table.

--

Sincerly,

Rolf Nielsen