Hi all,

N. Raghavendra:
At 2008-06-26T18:17:19+02:00, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

What is a good place to look for volunteers who would like to modify
Windows source code for an open source software. We have a programme
that changes wallpapers on your desktop but it is only available for
Windows.

As a FreeBSD fan, I'd love to see it in ports.

I guess you have already checked out graphics/chbg, and perhaps some
other similar ports, before asking that question.
Yes, I have. I am not really looking for such software but for a forum where people who do UNIX can be found.

FYI - our little software is special one in that it changes backgrounds with Bible's life words (www.lcwords.com/en/desktoplive.html).

Anyway, I am not trying to advertise it here, especially that it is for Windows. Just trying to find out where to look for people who could be interested in porting it into UNIX using our Windows source code, if they find it helpful.

I hope I am not offending anyone.

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot