On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Lowell Gilbert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nope.
>
> And that port doesn't do anything different with the texinfo files,
> either.  Try just cleaning things up and making another attempt.  Or
> remove all of the auto* ports and try to upgrade everything
> remaining; I've never had problems with those ports interfering with
> each other, but for some reason I worry about it anyway.  And you may
> not need any of them for your upgrade run anyway.

Someone else responded saying that the port is no longer maintained on 5.5.

I hadn't upgraded since everything was working fine, and new releases
sometimes leave old
hardware behind. But, I'll try upgrading anyway.

5.5 -> 6.3 -> 7.0 seems to be the right route...

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--Albert Einstein