I just noticed that I have one in /etc/mail and one in /etc, and
postfix is reading the one in /etc which the newaliases command hasn't
touched in ages 'cause it's been updating the one in /etc/mail.

/etc/mail looks like a sendmail thing. Should I just symlink
/etc/aliases.db to /etc/mail/aliases.db if I'm running postfix?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>