On Jan 7, 2009, at 10:14 PM, Remko Lodder wrote:

On Jan 7, 2009, at 9:40 PM, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:01:52 -0500, Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-lo...@be-well.ilk.org > wrote:
Wouter Snels <nos...@ofloo.org> writes:
Lowell Gilbert schreef:
Wouter Snels <nos...@ofloo.org> writes:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/nl/books/handbook/smtp-auth.html

i think there is a problem on that page, i've noticed that you are supposed to add following in rc.conf, however i remember that it was
supposed to be in make.conf..

SENDMAIL_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/sasl -DSASL
SENDMAIL_LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib
SENDMAIL_LDADD=-lsasl2

could be wrong am no expert, ..

Not only are you right, but the English version does say make.conf.
I suggest you check with the Dutch translation team...

How do I contact them?

A quick look at the documentation project's documentation about itself
showed me:
http://be-well.ilk.org/FreeBSD/docproj/translations.html#dutch

but a docs problem report is probably the best way to go.

IIRC Remko knows how to fix this.  I've copied him in this message...

I'll have a look at this and fix this immediatly.. thanks for the notice!!

--
/"\   Best regards,                        | re...@freebsd.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                      | re...@efnet

It had been done. Thanks Wouter!