I havee 2 burrners in my machine and not one off them will bburn a CD or DVD from command line let alone trying to get k3b to recognise i even have a scsi burner...

enterprise# burncd -e -v -s 16 -f /dev/acd0 data neroultraV7.iso fixate
adding type 0x08 file neroultraV7.iso size 620990 KB 310495 blocks
burncd: ioctl(CDRIOCINITTRACK): Input/output error

After this error the ROM drives stays in a constant state of spin and the process refuses to die even after issuing the kill -9

What am i doing wrrong or what is wroong with my system to not allow me to burn a cd//dvd? I am usingg FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE AMD64 KDE 4.1.4