Polytropon wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:39:26 -0700, Liontaur <liont...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to be able
to sync the mail with outlook express also.

Maybe you can get Redmond to give you the source code of
their... erm... stuff, so you can see how to interact
with it. :-)

At least one person here, and it may well be me, is somewhat confused.

Outlook <> Outlook Express

Not even close. And while I personally would not pick Outlook Express as a POP/IMAP client, it is pretty standards based. Outlook talking to an Exchange server is an entirely different matter.

At least that was the lay of the land the last time I was forced to pay close attention to Microsoft e-mail clients.

--

--Jon Radel
j...@radel.com