Hi,

I've got a small DNS server on my home network, and ever since May 6, 2010 (co-incidentally DNSSEC root sign day), lookups on freebsd.org have started failing. eg:

  ~,8:36am> dig www.freebsd.org a

  ; <<>> DiG 9.6.1-P3 <<>> www.freebsd.org a
  ;; global options: +cmd

Lookups on other domains still appear to work, Google, OpenBSD, NetBSD, etc. Is anyone else seeing this? How do I fix it?

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonathan.c...@solnetsolutions.co.nz>

Attention:
This email may contain information intended for the sole use of
the original recipient. Please respect this when sharing or
disclosing this email's contents with any third party. If you
believe you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify the sender or postmas...@solnetsolutions.co.nz as
soon as possible. The content of this email does not necessarily
reflect the views of Solnet Solutions Ltd.