Hi,

We were just reviewing your website and found it very
interesting. I really like your website and services you are providing. As you
know that smartphones market is continuously growing and thousands of mobile
applications download every day.  So, I
was wondering that if you would also like to develop a smartphone app for your
company or for your client.

I would like to offer you our Custom Mobile Application Service.
We can develop various type of Mobile application for multiple platforms like
iPhone/iPad and Android as per your requirement. So, if you have any
idea/concept to develop a mobile application then we can definitely help you to
develop the same. Please review our website to more about us and our services.

http://www.moopli.com/

We, Moopli are a Mobile Application division of Narola Infotech.
We provide mobile application development services to develop Multimedia
Applications, Communication Applications, Business Applications, Finance
Applications and Web Service Based Applications.

Our Strengths:

-
7 years of successful
operations

-
68 team members

-
Technology/Process maturity

-
500+ satisfied clients

Our Skilled Team:

-
56 Experienced
Programmers/Developers

-
6 Business Analyst

-
2 Project Manager

-
4 Graphic Designers

Our Technology Expertise:

iOS SDK (iPhone/iPad), Android SDK , PHP, ASP .NET (2.0, 3.5),
and expert in their related CMS and frameworks.

See our Team at work: http://www.narolainfotech.com/video-narola-infotech.html

Let me know your views and we can discuss further on this. I
would be happy to share our past work details with you.

I look forward to your positive reply!!!

Regards,

A.Butani

Moopli.com | Mobile Application Division of Narola Infotech

Note: - Though this is not an automated email,
we keep on sending out these emails to all those people
whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails
(i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please
reply NO.