On 28.10.2012 23:20, Big Yuuta wrote:
Unfortunately, trying with the different combinations didn't work.

I wrote this tiny script just to make sure I'm not forgetting a case:

#!/bin/sh
echo "testing with: $1 - $2";
kenv hint.hdaa.0.gpio_config="0=$1 1=$2";
kldunload snd_hda.ko;
kldload snd_hda.ko;
mplayer song.mp3;

and I run it like this:

./test.sh set set
./test.sh set clear
./test.sh clear set
./test.sh clear clear

And nothing came out of the speaker, alas :(

Alas. I'll just remind one more time about `mixer ogain`.

Also check that pin sensing is working. Try to plug in/out headphones. With verbose messages enabled, you should see messages about that on console and in logs.

What's strange is that the speaker actually works with OSS from ports,
but when I use it (OSS) with mplayer it crashes the whole system
whenever I try to skip in a video/audio file