Hi BSD -

I know on my websites that more worrisome than someone caught reading my poetry as their own is that they have told something is mine that is not.

I was thinking about putting the ports tar on my BSD 10 when I was actually successful. I notice that apparently the talking point xorg refresh and the touchstone kde4 artwork seem to be not on your servers.

I was wondering whether even after my service that Lord Jesus has not granted me access to a specially fortified server in the basement of a Quebec Church Shrine?

Since A.W.O.L bill is against that sort of thing I wonder why Lord Jesus is not working with all his might to do so.

--
Steve [Blue Seahorse]  ;~)
Quiet Rainbows, LLC