On 15/05/2013 15:55, Trond Endrestøl wrote:
Am I the only one to receive these emails twice, delayed only by a
couple of days since receiving the original emails?

Judging be the headers below this is either misconfiguration, a MITM
attack or something else.

yes I got a duplicate of the original message.
I just noticed that I also some got duplicates of pr responses.

In pr/178505 the closed message is listed before the commit which is time stamped just before the close and then there is a duplicate of my response listed after the commit.

Now I'm thinking it may be me, maybe my copy of thunderbird didn't save
the sent status and resent duplicates?