Hiya folks,
        Well - I didn't download the source for KDE, I installed via the packages. So
- that means I don't have the needed nspluginscan so the above mentioned
browser can scan in plugins. Mainly flash.

Ok, so - I installed Mozilla and the slew of flash plugins in /usr/ports/www
and I can't for the life of me get them to work.

So, I figured I would try Netscape7 from the ports - still again, the
previously installed slew of flash plugins are not either being seen, or just
plain and simply don't work.

I could use some ideas on how some of you have gotten by this without
downloading the KDE source and compiling it just to get nspluginscan (this is
what Konqueror needs in order to pull in the plugins).

Any and all ideas would be most cool.
--

Best regards,
                 Chris

PGP Fingerprint = D976 2575 D0B4 E4B0 45CC AA09 0F93 FF80 C01B C363

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common key servers