Hey Chris,

Christopher Svensrud wrote:

I keep having the same problem with login. The system keeps indicating that
the password is incorrect. I have been able to reset the password and still
it gives me the same message.

jup, unless you provide some more details we cannot actually try and solve your problem. Why? Well there could be many reasons
ssh root login (that should be denied by default) for example.

I just started running FreBSD and I was setting up Samba when this occurred.

Do you mean the samba password is incorrect? Please be somewhat more clear!

Please help!

Thanks

Chris

Kind regards,