J.D. Bronson wrote:

I reboot my machine at about 50% of the time..I see
this in the logs:

Mounting root from ufs:/dev/ad0s1a
WARNING: / was not properly dismounted

Is this a known issue?

I dont know why its complaining...any pointers would be appreciated!

Hey J.D

This tells you that your drive's did not properly shutdown when requested. So that could imply a reset, or a crash. When you reboot
normally your disk would sync itself and then properly shutdown.

The message tells you that that was not the case, so it needs checks (which i think follows after the message you describe)

Cheers

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reporter DSINet                |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Projectleader Mostly-Harmless  |[EMAIL PROTECTED]