Gene Bomgardner wrote:

209.x.y.z is a static address with a DNS entry courtesy of my ISP.

Any idea what the list's mta is looking for and how I can provide it?

Yes i have, i have the same issue, i have a static ip on my colocated machine, but there is no reverse dns lookup configured yet. When FreeBSD mailingservers cannot find a reversed lookup, it rejects your email until it can (the mail gets killed after your timeout trigger has been reached).

So please check whether your 209.?.?.? adres has a reversed lookup since that might be the problem :)

Cheers

p.s i read that you have DNS entry courtesy of your ISP, still i think it's reverse issues.

Thanks

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reporter DSINet                |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Projectleader Mostly-Harmless  |[EMAIL PROTECTED]