When I issue an ehlo localhost on port 25 of the smtp server I get this:

250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE
250-DSN
250-ETRN
250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
250-STARTTLS
250-DELIVERBY
250 HELP

Now I'm really lost...

Hi Andreas,

Not sure whether this helps but here we go:
Within Postfix i had to specify that
i needed broken_sasl support for clients
like outlook.

This gave me the following ehlo output:

250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
250-AUTH=LOGIN PLAIN

(stripped the rest). Perhaps you are able to get
something like that as well and then retry testing.

Hth,

Cheers!

Any help?

Thanks!
Andreas

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reporter DSINet                |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Projectleader Mostly-Harmless  |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Founder Tienervaders           |[EMAIL PROTECTED]