Martin Hudec wrote:

It would be nice for him to set options pkgtools.conf, which
can be usually found in /usr/local/etc.

For example:
I want links to be compiled without X11 support, so I set in section
named MAKE_ARGS following:

        'www/links' => 'WITHOUT_X11=yes',

so this compilation option will be reflected next time he uses
portupgrade utility. Otherwise portupgrade will ignore previous
compilation options. Or at least I don't know how to tell portupgrade
which options did I use to compile the port :).

Ah yes, i was not aware of that yet (saved my make options in a seperated file... ;)). Thanks!

Cheers!

        Cheers,

        Martin

--