I cannot get my wife's iBook to find my wireless hub.  The next best idea is
to install 2 cards in my laptop, with one wireless connecting to the
gateway, and the other one connected to the iBook.

How would I go about setting up the laptop to forward packets from the iBook
to the gateway?  Is it just as simple as gateway_enable in rc.conf?

The only catch would be the wired interface would be dhcp when at work, but
statically assigned when at home functioning in this gateway role.

jm