On 14/04/2021 16:32, Mark Johnston wrote:
On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 02:21:44PM +0300, Andriy Gapon wrote:
On 14/04/2021 00:18, Mark Johnston wrote:
fbt::vm_page_unwire:entry
/args[0]->oflags & 0x4/
{
        @unwire[stack()] = count();
}

Unrelated report, dtrace complains about this probe on my stable/13 system:
      failed to resolve translated type for args[0]

And I do not have any idea why...

There was a regression, see PR 253440.  I think you have the fix
already, but perhaps not.  Could you show output from
"dtrace -lv -n fbt::vm_page_unwire:entry"?

dtrace -lv -n fbt::vm_page_unwire:entry
   ID   PROVIDER            MODULE                          FUNCTION NAME
54323        fbt            kernel                    vm_page_unwire entry

        Probe Description Attributes
                Identifier Names: Private
                Data Semantics:   Private
                Dependency Class: Unknown

        Argument Attributes
                Identifier Names: Private
                Data Semantics:   Private
                Dependency Class: ISA

        Argument Types
                args[0]: (unknown)
                args[1]: (unknown)

It seems that I should have the fix, but somehow I still have the problem.
I've been doing NO_CLEAN builds for a long while, so maybe some stale file didn't get re-created...

It looks that dt_lex.c under /usr/obj is rather dated.

... I've removed that file and rebuilt libdtrace and everything is okay now.
Thank you.

  From ctfdump:
    [27290] FUNC (vm_page_unwire) returns: 38 args: (1463, 3)

    <1463> TYPEDEF vm_page_t refers to 778
    <778> POINTER (anon) refers to 3575
    <3575> STRUCT vm_page (104 bytes)
          plinks type=3563 off=0