Stefan Krueger wrote:
In muc.lists.freebsd.stable, you wrote:
Rudy wrote:
I am having watchdog timeout issues with my Intel 82573 Pro/1000 ...
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2008-May/018075.html

link to dcgdis.zip didn't work.  Do you have a copy?
Thanks, Jack.  Got the file and flashed -- no upgrade needed.

So, while the router was offline, I flashed the motherboards bios
(Supermicro X7Sbi), upgraded to 7.2-STABLE, and downloaded the 6.9.12
version of the em driver.  Still, watchdog timeouts.  Sigh.

Hi Rudy,

may I ask which clients have access to your FreeBSD 7.2 server?

None. It is a router and has minimal services on it (bgpd / zebra / snmpd).

Rudy