Hello,

Just updated my 8.0-STABLE desktop to r202128 the other day and can no longer run certain windows executables through wine without them almost immediately entering the STOP state and using 100% CPU for a short period of time. Has anyone else ran into a similar issue lately?

I'm able to get the program to continue as normal by attaching the pid trough gdb, but would for obvious reasons prefer not to do that. Any help trying to find the underlying cause would be appreciated as this has not been a problem with revisions previous to r202128.

Thanks.