On 9/19/2012 9:54 AM, Zach Leslie wrote:
HI Folks,

I've got two boxes that I recently moved from -stable to 9.1rc1.  I did
them one at a time, with about a week between the upgrades.  After the
first upgrade, I noticed something strange with networking but didn't
really dig into it much.  After the second upgrade immediately experiencing
the same issues, I figured it seemed to be something related to 9.1rc1.

How new is your kernel? There were some weird IPv6 issues a month or two back that have since been fixed. A kernel from 3 days ago (r240583) is working well for me here... so if you installed from the 9.1-RC1 ISO image you might try updating.

The specific issue I had then had to do, I think, with checksums getting hosed, which might explain what you're seeing if the destination was dropping them as bad...