Dear manager,

We want to introduce you a new product---Handheld Inkjet Printer with 3.5 inch
Touch Screen. It's very hot sale now.

You can print different contents: letters, numbers, symbols, QR code, scan
code, barcode, batch code, expiry date, time, counter, lot number, logo and
marks via touch screen or imported the printing content via USB flask disk.

Our handheld inkjet printer with solvent ink can print on different kinds of
materials, such as paper, carton, label, plastic, PE bag, glass, wood, steel
pipe, tube, PVC, metal, wall, stone board, fabric, textile, foil, film
material, etc.

Our handheld inkjet printer is very creative, portable and can be widely used
in different industries.

Contact us if you need, let's talk details. or please forward this email to who
interested in it.

Kind regards,
--
Kelly Chen