On 2020-10-12 19:02, David wrote:
On 2020-10-11 09:39, Mark Saad wrote:
2yt
   Can you provide us some details , what do you have in your
boot/loader.conf , etc/sysctl.conf
and what do you have in your Xorg config ?

/etc/X/11/Xorg.conf does not exist. (auto generate on startup) As
far as
I know, the only synaptics related setting I have is in /etc/boot.conf

hw.psm.synaptics_support="1"

This is the default on FreeBSD 12.2.

Thank you for letting me know.

Attached are the files you requested and the output of sysctl hw.psm