Rostislav Krasny wrote:

Hello all.

I use FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE-p5 on i386. Sometimes my system is stuck at the
last steps of shutdown. Following quoting is what I saw yesterday when my
system was stuck again (the last lines):

init: some processes would not die; ps axl advised

You should try to find out what's causing that. I personally got this a few times, too, when a mount command got badly stuck because trouble with the hdd.

--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | [EMAIL PROTECTED]