John Nielsen wrote:
On Saturday 26 February 2005 06:38 pm, David J. Hughes wrote:

On 26/02/2005, at 7:28 PM, John Pettitt wrote:

I'm thinking about moving one of my servers to a new home (it's
currently at servepath.com on a FreeBSD 5.0 box) - does anybody know of
a reputable hosting company that's offering 5.3 boxes?

I know www.johncompanies.com will be offering 5.x soon. I've had a 4.x jail with them for quite some time and am very happy with the service and support.

I second that. Their service is hands-down the best I've ever had for anything technology-related.

JN

A bit off topic but... with johncompanies, there is no SLA (you get what you pay for), but i agree that all of the support that i have recieved has been quick, honest, helpful. This support service isn't guaranteed by a contract, but nevertheless, they have been very good to me.

- Sam