Eirik Ø verby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Before I start playing with this again, I'd like to know if any work
has been done on either of these in 5.x. Specifically, I'm currently
running
5.3-p6 or newer on all the systems, and as of yesterday I've been
using
5.4-prerelease (cvsup) on a couple of test systems.

Hi. I am running on 5.3-STABLE since december 2004. We run 14 jails and use nullfs for some shared parts. Everything is just fine. I tryed unionfs, it worked stable but i didn't do what i wanted it to do or probably i didn't get its usage right :)

--
Regards,
Artem Kuchin