Hello!

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Scott Long wrote:
Sorry, my answer to this is to move away from softupdates and
towards journalling.  I'm working on that, albeit slowly due
to the many other NFS and VFS bugs that I have to deal with.

 Oops, what has happened to softupdates? They have been working correctly
for decade or so. What has changed now? Have we suddenly hit some flaw
in theory, or it's just an implementation issue? I don't remember any
discussion on this topic, sorry if I've missed something obvious.

Marcus Alves Grando wrote:

panic: softdep_move_dependencies: need merge code

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]