Can you clarify, are there new problems with this new version of the driver?

Scott

Ruben van Staveren wrote:

On 23 Oct 2006, at 18:44, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

So probably MFC/RFP into RELENG_6 after two weeks? Is there an official FreeBSD PR on this to update?

Apparently it is already there ?

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/bce/if_bce.c? rev=1.2.2.6&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

I just cvsupped and installed on our 2950's
a previous C++ project build did indeed trigger the bce watchdog, but with the new version it is just fine. Thing which is a bit odd though, is that copying +100 gig of data from nfs to the 2950 which it was doing previously didn't lock things up with the old driver.

My thanks to Scott Long and all others who worked on this!

Regards,
    Ruben van Staveren

~BAS