On 2/12/07, Jeffrey Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anyone tried loading the java 1.5 diablo binaries from the freebsd
foundation on 6.2 yet?

  Yes, and it works OK. I also happen to run the java/jdk15 port and
it runs just as smoothly. You can ask the port maintainer about the
differences between the two. Given that I'm a total Java illiterate, I
can't say I notice any difference. I have a friend though, who's an
avid Java developer, that says he's very pleased with the stability
and speed of both.

Thanks
Jeff

If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.