> > Interesting - Someone else mentioned the same thing.  The amr(4)
> > manpage doesn't seem to be updated to mention the latest cards
> > though.  I did notice the driver hasn't been really updated in a
> > while either.  Wouldn't this cause a problem with identifying the
> > newer cards?
> >

> The authoritative source is the source itself:
>    grep amr_device_ids /usr/src/sys/dev/amr/amr_pci.c

True - But without having a card to check the ids, it doesn't help all that
much.  After a bunch of downloading WinXP drivers to look up vendor ids, it
seems that the FreeBSD driver does not support any of the PCI Express boards
(or Server boards) at this point in time.

Jaime Bozza
Qlinks Media Group