Michael Nottebrock schrieb:
> Has anyone ever managed to get some USB 2.0 - like speeds out of ehci anyway?
> I'm not seeing quite such abysmal performance as Kevin did, but I don't even
> need to benchmark to be certain that Windows does *much* better with the
> devices I own.
Actually let me backpedal just a bit there - the SD-Card doesn't do much
better, looks like the crappy card reader is the bottleneck (or
Panasonic rigged their "highspeed" cards to require special readers for
true high speed). But the Vibez flies - 6-7 MB/s on Windows 2000.

--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | [EMAIL PROTECTED]