On 20/03/07, Sergey Matveychuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Adrian Chadd wrote:
> The solution is to install the VMware or VirtualPC supplied drivers
> for your environment. They'll include, amongst other things, fixes for
> the RTC and timer drivers which will fix your clock skew issues (and
> if you've noticed, things like "sleep" acting oddly.)

What do you mean as 'VMware supplied drivers'?
vmware-guestd is running. No other special driver I know.

BTW. Setting HZ=100 does help. Thanks!

vmware will load some kernel drivers as well as run the guest daemon.
Just make sure the guest daemon is doing time sync.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd - [EMAIL PROTECTED]