Nikolay Pavlov wrote:

On Friday,  8 June 2007 at 14:34:14 -0400, Stephen Clark wrote:
Kevin Oberman wrote:

Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:45:34 -0400
From: Stephen Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tom Evans wrote:

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 09:22 -0400, Stephen Clark wrote:

Hello List,

A few weeks ago I installed 6.2. I did a cvsup of the ports and now anytime I
try to make
anything that uses X I get something like the following:

===>  Patching for tk-8.5.a.6_1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for tk-8.5.a.6_1
===>   tk-8.5.a.6_1 depends on file: /usr/local/libdata/xorg/libraries - not
found
===>    Verifying install for /usr/local/libdata/xorg/libraries in
/usr/ports/x11/xorg-libraries
Read /usr/ports/UPDATING for the procedure to upgrade or install xorg 7.2.
*** Error code 1

<snip>

I have xorg-6.9 installed from the release iso - I selected x-kernel-developer

Does this install all the things that would be installed from the xorg meta
port? Because
if I do a pkg_info I don't see anything that says xorg meta port.

This is my work - workstation and I don't want to fubar it.

If this is your working workstation i recomend to wait for packages. You
will lost the day or two or even more.

Thats another question - why aren't packages released simultaneously with the ports
update?