Hi,

Andrei Kolu wrote:
After some experimenting with BETA1/1.5 or whatever it is I encountered serious problems:

1. Emergency shell on tty3 is useless- not a single command is available.
This is install CD not fixit CD. On istall CD emergency shell becomes useful once you actually install those commands.
2. When tried to use installcd as livecd is asked me to insert livecd (there is plenty of free space available on installcd- why not use that usefully?).
BETA ISOs are smaller only because packages are not included, and they will be included for FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE.
I am positive I was able to use emergency shell and livecd function on CURRENT september snapsot just fine (i386 version though).
Yes you can use it and now after the install process is started.

Andrei

Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev
ICQ# 24134177