Hi Alexey,

Can you please send and dmesg from FreeBSD 7 on this server?

As I'm little puzzled what you mean by 7-stable :)

Alexey Popov wrote:
Hi.

I have a large pool of web backends (Apache + mod_php5) with
2 x Xeon 3.2GHz processors and 2 x Xeon 5120 dual-core processors. The
workload is mostly CPU-bound. I'm using 6-STABLE-amd64 and also tried
7-STABLE.

Now I'm trying to use new hardware with 2 x Xeon 5320 (quad-core), but
it can not work under the same load as dual-core. It shows up to 80%
system CPU load in top:

Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev
ICQ# 24134177