Hello all,

I've been searching around and have come up with no current discussions on this issue. I'll keep it brief:

In 7.0 or 7.1 is there any provision to have multiple IP addresses in a jail?

I'm stumped on this, as I just started a new hosting project that needs a few jails. At least one of those requires multiple IPs, which is something I never really even realized was not supported. What puzzles me more is that before I decided to host this stuff myself, I was shopping for FreeBSD VPS providers, and I noticed that Verio is actually offering what looks like jails as VPSs, and they are offering multiple IPs. Is this something they hacked up and did not contribute back?

Is there any firewall hackery to be had that can at least let me do IP based virtual hosts for web hosting?

Thanks,

Charles