selamlar
birde suna bakin
/usr/ports/audio/radio

istanbul/usr/ports/audio/radio$ more pkg-descr
This is Radio version 2.0, patchlevel 4 (a.k.a. 2.0.4).

If you have a local area network full of workstations with audio
capabilities and at least one FM/AM radio or other audio source, you
can broadcast the audio over the network, and let other users listen
to it.

This software works for Sun Sparcs running SunOS 4.0 or 4.1, for SGI
Indigo or Personal IRIS 4D/30 or 4D/35 workstations running SGI IRIX
4.0 or 3.3.2, NeXT workstations (running version 2.1), DECstations
equipped with DEC lofi, machines running the AudioFile audio server
from DEC CRL, and HP machines with audio hardware.  At CWI, versions
of it have been in continuous use on a mix of Sun and SGI system types
for almost two years; version 1.0 (patchlevel 4) was last tested on a
NeXT.  (I've heard that the program doesn't work on NeXT 3.1; if you
fix it please send me the changes!)

Man pages for "radio" and "broadcast" are provided.

--

Ismail YENIGUL
http://tips.EnderUNIX.org

You may know where the market is going, but you can't
possibly know where it's going after that.