----- Reply to message -----
Subject: Re: [Freedombox-discuss] persons who raise money for the freedombox?
Date: 15 March 2018 at 20:08:54
From: ni nhar <nin...@inbox.lv>
To: Sunil Mohan Adapa <su...@medhas.org>

----- Reply to message -----
Date: 15 March 2018 at 07:59:03
From: Sunil Mohan Adapa <su...@medhas.org>
To: ni nhar <nin...@inbox.lv>
On Thursday 15 March 2018 01:56 AM, ni nhar wrote:
> https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2017-October/008154.html
>
> Did a person from the freedombox.org respond on the email?

I believe no one did.

Not good. We should step up on this.
If nobody else does, I will respond
to RIPE NCC. At least I can apologize.

FreedomBox Foundation collects donations from people on behalf of the
project. I think active exploration for funding is not happening.

We should make some structured system to go for money. I will
write another post on this email list and else where,
asking people to join being fundraisers.

I picture a website for coordination. The website should be
open for input. The website shall list suggestions for
who can be potential donors. Who has been
contacted? When? Was money received?

Apart from that,
more donations can go to causes like the village internet project here
in India, bounties, outreach and funding for developers.

Received funds must only be for making the freedombox.org
software.