Greetings,

quite some time ago, I re-ported the SVGATextmode utility to DOS. With
it, you can set up all kinds of textmodes, as it acesses SVGA-cards
pretty low-level. I use 100x75 on my old laptop for more than two years
now :) Binaries and sources can be found here:

http://www.the-dreams.de/projects/

I called for beta-testers, sadly there were none. I wanted to include my
patches to the Debian-source-package, this also never happened. Well,
that's life - still, I wonder if these tools might be interesting for
the FreeDOS-utils section anyhow. It is a GPL-ed program and the toolset
never failed for me. I would volunteer to be the maintainer, of course.

If you think it is worth, I'd make an appropriate LSM-file. Minor
question would be then, if I'd stick to these very long filenames or
change to something like "stm_x" and "stm_s"?

All the best,

    Wolfram