I do not know if this is the right place to report this FreCom issue and
I do not know if this issue is already well known but I would like to
report it anyway.
Please inspect the following batch file:

@echo off
@echo %0
:loop
@echo %1
shift
if not "%1" == "" goto loop
@echo finished with arguments

command.com on MSDOS 6.22, Win98SE and WinXP and also cmd.exe of WinXP
will produce the following output:
   test.bat
   ./..
   ../.
if the batch file is started like this:
   test.bat ./.. ../.

If I use FreeCom 0.84-pre2 XMS_Swap [August 28 2006  00:32:15] shipped
with FreeDOS 1.1 and start the batch file in exactly the same way I get
the following output:
   test.bat
   .
   /..
   ..
   /.
As can be seen, FreCom seems to interpret any slash as an option marker
like in "/?" to get help.  All microsoft command.com versions and also cmd.exe
do interpret the slash as an option marker only if it is preceded by some
kind of blank character.  This makes it necessary to quote paths written in
unix-style like:
   "../foo/bar/."
if they shall be passed as arguments to a batch file to be processed by FreCom.
Is this behavior a bug or a feature?

Regards,
Juan M. Guerrero