Am 20.07.2014 23:20, schrieb perditi...@gmail.com:
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Eric Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de
<mailto:e.a...@jpberlin.de>> wrote:

    Hi Juan,

    >     Please note I am very happy to know that this issue has already been
fixed
    >     but as a newbie to FreeDOS is it of no practical use to me to know
that the
    >     fix is in some local GIT repository.  As a newbie or average FreeDOS
user

    I assume Jeremy has some "daily build" style pre-compiled
    kernels and command.com <http://command.com> that you can download
somewhere?

Compiled kernels from my git source in both standalone and fdpkg formats
including source archive.
http://www.fdos.org/kernel/testing/git/
This is a fairly stable location and referenced in my github page
(https://github.com/PerditionC/fdkernel).

I have a temporary* build of FreeCom at
http://www.fdos.org/kernel/command/FreeCom/test/
* where temporary means will be there until a newer version with a fix is
released or I otherwise don't see it as needed or I redo my site

Jeremy

http://p.sf.net/sfu/bds

OFYI, I have tried the fixed kernel and reading from the NULL device works now.
The new command.com still fails in the same way as described before.

Regards,
Juan M. Guerrero