Will we implement an "advanced" setup?For example,after the welcome
screen,we could give the user two options:
1.Express install
2.Advanced setup
The first would be the user friendly setup,and the second would allow the
user to manually choose packages,and even access the command line (I think
it has the prompt of X:\).This way,if the user wanted to conserve drive
space,or only wanted specific things installed,they could do so without
deleting directories AFTER installation.Just an idea,which I think would
make installation a bit more usable and convenient for both crowds.