I agree with antony.Two installers,which can be downloaded,or something,to
setup FDOS 1.2.Some users need an advanced setup.Some users willjust use
the easy installer.So,perhaps two different installers would be a great
idea.I mean,I prefer advanced installations,so I have more power/control
over what does what.For example,when I installed FDOS 1.1,I only needed it
as a temporary OS (My harddrive formatted somehow,and I needed to wait
until I could find my old windows key).I only installed the base
packages,with a few GUI packages.