Later today (EDT), I plan on have Preview 11 done. There may be
a Preview 12 before the FreeDOS 1.2 Beta. There may not.
So far, I’ve made several changes and improvements to
the soon to come Preview 11. They include:

Improved USB stick drive letter booting and general handling.

Removed special screens for installing V8Power Tools. It
is now just another package in ALL.

Created another build related package list. SETTINGS\PKG_XTRA.LST.
It is not used by FDI. It is used by the mkFDI.bat build utility. It
contains a list of packages that will not be installed in either
BASE or ALL. However, they will be included in USB and ISO
images.

Some other mkFDI.bat improvements.

Anyhow, here is the current ALL and XTRA.LST packages. Let me know
if there are any more additions you wish to see. For reference, you can
see a list of available packages on Mateusz’ repository at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1.1/repos/listing.txt

<http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1.1/repos/listing.txt>

Also, you may wish to examine the package list for the stuff that is used
by the FDI boot media.

FDI Boot Disk Image:
https://github.com/shidel/FDI/blob/master/SETTINGS/PKG_FDI.LST
<https://github.com/shidel/FDI/blob/master/SETTINGS/PKG_FDI.LST>

BASE Install Packages:
https://github.com/shidel/FDI/blob/master/SETTINGS/PKG_BASE.LST
<https://github.com/shidel/FDI/blob/master/SETTINGS/PKG_BASE.LST>

ALL Install Packages: (includes BASE)
https://github.com/shidel/FDI/blob/master/SETTINGS/PKG_ALL.LST
<https://github.com/shidel/FDI/blob/master/SETTINGS/PKG_ALL.LST>

util\v8power
util\4dos
util\doslfn
util\fdnpkg
util\memtest
util\bootfix
util\shsufdrv
util\cwsdpmi
archiver\zip
archiver\unzip
util\grep
util\tee
util\touch
util\which
util\pg
archiver\tar
archiver\gzip
archiver\bz2

EXTRA included but not installed Packages:
https://github.com/shidel/FDI/blob/master/SETTINGS/PKG_XTRA.LST
<https://github.com/shidel/FDI/blob/master/SETTINGS/PKG_XTRA.LST>

net\mtcp
devel\nasm