I have a report of another issue regarding the USB stick installer.

Basically, the user has 2 drives. one MS-DOS and one Other DOS formatted.

The user boots the USB stick and all seems well through the install process.

Reboots, and is faced with MS-DOS again. FreeDOS installed to D:.

After, a little back and forth, it turns out that when he boots the USB stick
the USB stick is Drive C: and the other DOS drive is D:. The original
MS-DOS C: drive is nowhere to be found.

So, the installer behaves correctly. But, FreeDOS is not the boot drive.

This appears to be completely BIOS related and I don’t think there is
anything the installer can do about it.

The solution was to to just boot MS-DOS and switch over to whatever
drive letter the USB stick now has and run setup.bat. This method was
not optimal, but worked fine.

Like I said, I don’t think there is anything the installer can do about it.
But, it is something to be remembered.

Thanks, Jerome